Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 Rome or Jonagold apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tubes (4 ounces each-a tube makes 4 turnovers) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add apples, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon; cook, stirring, 4 minutes, until apples are tender. Let cool.
3. Separate dough into triangles. Roll out. Place 1 tablespoon apple mixture on wide end of each triangle. Roll up each; gently pinch edges together. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Transfer to rack to cool slightly. Dust with sugar.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 144, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 223, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.