1. Lightly coat a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stir together sugar and butter in small bowl to make paste. Spread over bottom of prepared pan; mixture may not cover bottom completely. Top with the pecans.Roll:
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
4. On lightly floured surface, roll thawed bread dough out into 12x10-inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture evenly over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border all around edge. Sprinkle the raisins, pecans and apples evenly over the sugar mixture.
5. Starting from a long side, roll dough up, jelly-roll style. With serrated knife, cut crosswise into 9 equal pieces (you may want to trim ends of roll first). Place pieces, cut side down, in prepared pan. With cooking spray, coat piece of plastic wrap large enough to cover pan; place, coated side down, over rolls. Refrigerate to rise overnight.
6. Remove cake pan with buns from the refrigerator; let stand for 30 minutes.
7. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the plastic wrap.
8. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool buns in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert large serving platter over pan; carefully invert pan and platter. Remove pan, letting any sugar mixture in pan drip over buns. Serve warm or at room temperature.