Servings: 9 Yield: 27 pieces Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons shredded, unsweetened coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread oats and nuts on a baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until oats and nuts are toasted; let cool. Grind the oats and nuts in a food processor until mixture clings together, about 2 minutes. Then add the dates, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Process until dates are blended and mixture holds together.
2. Form into 3/4-inch balls, about 1 teaspoon each. Roll balls in coconut. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 9; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 121, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 2, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 1, Potassium (mg): 88, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.