- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen shelled edamame (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed parsley leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Assorted cut-up vegetables and crackers, for dipping
1. Place edamame in a microwave-safe bowl, cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
2. Transfer hot edamame to a food processor, fitted with a blade. Add parsley and garlic. Process until pureed. Add tahini, lemon juice, salt and cumin. Pulse until smooth. With motor running, drizzle in 1/3 cup water and the oil until well combined.
3. Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables and crackers.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 124, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 242, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.