1. With a pair of scissors, cut a 1/4-inch piece of red fruit chew for the wattle. Shape and soften the candy and press it on to the cookie.
2. To make the eyes, squeeze small dabs of white frosting onto the cookie at the top of the wattle. For the pupils, press mini chocolate chips into the frosting.
3. Add a beak by piping yellow frosting below the eyes.
4. Press the finished turkey head into the frosted cupcake.
5. To make tail feathers, use scissors to cut about 6 or 7 leaf shapes from fruit leather.
6. Take each feather and press a toothpick onto it, pinching the fruit leather at the base to hold it in place.
7. Stick the colored feathers into the cupcake behind the cookie head.