Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 16 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large baking potato (12 oz), peeled and diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups cubed cooked pot roast
- 2 cups gravy
- 6 refrigerated countrystyle biscuits (from a 12 oz pkg)
- Steamed green beans (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees .
2. Heat oil in a large cast-iron or ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and potato; cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add red pepper, garam masala, cumin and ginger; cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon in pot roast and gravy. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until bubbly. Arrange biscuits on top and bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
4. Serve warm with steamed green beans, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 410, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 739, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.