1. In a large bowl, whisk together the creme fraiche and 3 Tbs. of the sugar until smooth.
2. In a separate large bowl, whip the cream with and electric mixer on medium speed until it reaches stiff peaks (tips stand straight).
3. Add the whipped cream and vanilla to the bowl with the creme fraiche. Gently fold together until blended. Gently fold in the food coloring until evenly pink.
4. In a medium bowl, stir together the chopped strawberries with the remaining sugar. Divide the strawberries into six 6-oz. jelly jars or juice glasses.
5. Thinly slice 3 fresh strawberries and press slices firmly into glasses just above the chopped strawberries. Spoon the cream on top.
6. To make the garnish, use a paring knife to cut a v-shaped notch across the top of each whole strawberry (removing the stems in the process). Cut each strawberry in half, and top off each parfait with a strawberry heart.