1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the pretzel sticks on top, spaced at least 2 inches apart. Melt the candy melts according to package directions. Place melted candy in a zip-top bag and snip off a corner. Pipe a feather onto the end of each pretzel. Dot the opposite end of some pretzel sticks with the candy melt and attach a heart. Let the candy harden.
2. Set aside a few tablespoons of vanilla frosting. Tint the remaining frosting with the food coloring. Use the tinted frosting and chocolate wafers to make 12 sandwich cookies.
3. Dust a cutting board with sugar. Trim and discard rind edge of blue fruit slices; use a rolling pin to flatten each one into a large, thin rectangle. Use round cookie cutters to cut twelve 2-inch and 1-inch circles from the flattened candy. Continue to add sugar to the board and the candy as you work to prevent sticking.
4. Flatten each white gumdrop the same way. Use a cookie cutter to cut twelve 1 1/2-inch rounds.
5. Assemble a bull's-eye on top of each cookie using dots of white frosting to hold the pieces in place. Use more frosting to attach the arrows on top of each cookie, as shown.