1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs and vanilla with a mixer for two minutes until fully incorporated.
3. Fill 24 lined cupcake molds 2/3 full. Cut 12 Snickers miniatures in half so that you've got 24 pieces. Push one frozen Snickers half gently into each cupcake and make sure batter covers the candy entirely.
4. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until middle of cupcakes are set. Let cool.
5. Mix frosting, caramel and salt with mixer until just combined.
6. Frost cooled cupcakes and drizzle with caramel.
7. Chop remaining 12 Snickers into small pieces to sprinkle on cupcakes and serve. Makes 24 cupcakes.