1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with baking liners. Coat liners with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium-high, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating to combine. Reduce mixer speed to low, and alternately add flour mixture and milk until combined.
3. Divide batter among baking liners, and bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely.Prepare frosting:
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer on high, beat butter until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Gradually add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until combined.
5. Divide frosting into 2 medium bowls. Tint 1 bowl with red food coloring. Decorate cupcakes with frostings, sprinkles, and Hershey's Kisses.