Yield: 30 cones Prep 40 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins
- 1 package banana-flavored or desired flavor-2-layer size cake mix
- 30 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 2 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons evaporated milk
1. Mix cake mix using the package directions. Line 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with 6-inch pieces of foil. Place ice cream cones in cups and fill with a well-rounded tablespoon of batter, filling each about half full. Bake in a 350 degrees F. oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool.
2. For the frosting, stir together the powdered sugar and cocoa in a medium bowl. In a large bowl beat butter until smooth. Alternately add the sugar mixture and evaporated milk to the butter. Beat in vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Frost cupcake cones with frosting.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, sugar (g): 20, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 49, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 138, Potassium (mg): 29, calcium (mg): 40, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.