1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mist cupcake-pan cups with cooking spray or insert paper liners.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, salt on waxed paper.
3. Beat butter and sugar in bowl until creamy. Add egg; beat well. Alternately beat in milk with flour mixture, beginning and ending with flour, until smooth. Beat in rind and vanilla. Stir in cookie pieces.
4. Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
5. Bake in lower third of 375 degrees F oven 14 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean and tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on rack 5 minutes. Gently loosen cupcakes from pan; remove to rack to cool.
6. For frosting, beat together cream and drink mix in small bowl until soft peaks form. Spread over top of cupcakes. Garnish with broken cookies if desired.