1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 12 muffin pan cups with foil cupcake liners. Place 1 scant tablespoon crumbs in each.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and beat until blended. Beat in sour cream, liqueur, zest and vanilla. On low speed, beat in flour and salt.
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cup. Bake at 325 degrees F for 35 minutes.Topping:
4. Stir together sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the jam. Spread about 2 teaspoons of the sour cream mixture on the top of each cupcake and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes to rack to cool completely.
6. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons jam. Cool slightly. Slice strawberries and fan over tops of cupcakes. Brush with melted jam.