Always a hit at potlucks and family gatherings, this yummy cupcake recipe is prepared with a blend of fruit-flavored baby food. Cream cheese frosting and ground pecans finish off this dessert.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line two mini muffin pans with paper liners; set aside.Cupcakes:
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
3. Beat eggs, butter, sugars and honey in a large bowl on medium speed until well-combined. Add the baby food and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Slowly add flour mixture using a sifter; fold in until ingredients are well-mixed.
4. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling them 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from oven to a wire rack and let cool completely. Repeat with additional mini cupcake liners and remaining batter.Frosting:
5. In a large bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, cream cheese, condensed milk and extracts on medium speed until smooth.
6. Frost each cupcake by putting a generous dollop of frosting on top with a spoon. Garnish with ground pecans.