Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 8 ounces snow peas, thinly sliced into strips (5 cups sliced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, toss together cucumbers, snow peas, onion, 1/3 cup of the dill and 1/2 tsp of the salt.
2. In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, vinegar, sugar, pepper and remaining 1/2 tsp salt until smooth. Pour over vegetables and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Garnish with remaining dill.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 83, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 399, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.