1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel and set on a plate. Spread chops with about 1/4 tsp. mustard per side, then sprinkle about 1/2 Tbs. breadcrumbs per side, pressing the crumbs into the mustard so they stick. Place the chops in the skillet; add salt and pepper.
3. Cook chops 5 minutes per side, flipping only once, so that a nice crust forms. After cooking 10 minutes, turn off heat and let chops sit in pan 5 minutes; this will keep them nice and juicy while you heat the green beans.
4. Heat green beans according to the package instructions.
5. To serve, place one crispy pork chop on each plate alongside a quarter of the green beans, and enjoy.