Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 8 ounce package soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 cups finely chopped red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1 small orange sweet pepper, sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved and sliced into half-moons
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain, and rinse with cold water to cool completely.
2. In a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, and maple syrup. Cover and shake to combine.
3. In a large bowl, combine the soba noodles, cabbage, carrots, onions, sweet pepper, and cucumber. Pour dressing over noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Toss gently and sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 187, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 6, vit. A (IU): 3457, vit. C (mg): 32, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 43, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 392, Potassium (mg): 298, calcium (mg): 48, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.