Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 4 cups small broccoli floretes
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can no-salt-added great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 8 ounce package frozen, shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 limes, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli, beans, and edamame.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, canola oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Toss in the vinaigrette. To blend flavors, let stand at least 30 minutes at room temperature, or up to one day, covered, in the refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 283, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 10, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 642, vit. C (mg): 94, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 77, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 399, Potassium (mg): 510, calcium (mg): 172, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.