Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups cooked farro
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 5 tablespoons weekend-prepped salad dressing
1. In a food processor, pulse the tilapia, egg, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper. Form into 8 patties. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick saute pan over medium heat. Cook the patties 4 minutes per side, or until opaque.
2. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam the broccoli until tender, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, farro, pomegranate seeds, salad dressing, and salt to taste. Serve with tilapia cakes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 413, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 103, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 35, Monounsaturated fat (g): 10, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 33, vit. A (IU): 640, vit. C (mg): 85, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 91, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 2, sodium (mg): 468, Potassium (mg): 660, calcium (mg): 103, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.