Yield: 10 Prep 20 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried well
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Remove the ribs of the kale and cut the leaves into 2-inch ribbons. Divide between two parchment-covered baking sheets, toss with the oil, sprinkle with the salt, and lay in a single layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until dark and crisp.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 38, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 231, calcium (mg): 43, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.