Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 10 mins
- 1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 pound tilapia fillets, cut into 1/2 x 3-inch strips
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen sweet red chili sauce
- 1 scallion, chopped
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together bread crumbs, corn flake crumbs and seasoned salt in a shallow dish. Place flour in a second dish and egg whites in a third dish.
3. Coat each fish strip with flour, dip in egg white and coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared pan.
4. Coat breaded fish sticks with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Combine chili sauce and scallion. Serve fish sticks with the chili dipping sauce and Broccoli-Carrot Slaw.
Tip Broccoli-Carrot Slaw
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise and 1 tsp sugar. Add 1 bag (12 ounces) broccoli slaw, 1 cup petite babycarrots and 2 sliced scallions; toss and coat with dressing. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 380, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 59, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 800, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.