Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs to 8 hrs HIGH/LOW
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 20.4 ounce package lean ground turkey
- 2/3 cup Philadelphia reduced-fat Italian & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 14 1/2 ounce box Barilla Plus Rotini, cooked following package directions
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
1. Coat slow-cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Stir in tomatoes, onion, carrot, garlic, oregano, sugar, salt and red pepper flakes. Crumble in ground turkey and stir to combine.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
3. Stir in Cooking Creme until evenly incorporated into sauce. Stir half of sauce into cooked pasta; serve remaining sauce on the side. Garnish with basil, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 489, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 46, sodium (mg): 792, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.