Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Total Time 30 mins (plus overnight chilling)
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt, drained in cheesecloth or fine-mesh strainer over a bowl overnight in the refrigerator
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
1. Place the strained yogurt in a large bowl. Add the honey, orange juice and vanilla and stir well to combine.
2. Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
3. Using a spatula fold in the pureed strawberries, creating swirls. Taste for sweetness, adding more honey if desired. Divide the mixture between 4 glasses or bowls. Top with a berry slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 132, Fat, total (g): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 20, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 29, calcium (mg): 105, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.