Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 5 mins Cook 30 mins
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups polenta or corn grits (not instant)
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large pot, bring 6 cups water and 1 tbsp of the salt to a boil. Slowly whisk in polenta. Reduce to a very low simmer, cover and cook 30 minutes.
2. Stir in goat cheese and butter until melted. Mix in chives, remaining 1 tsp salt and the pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 244, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 29, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 635, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.