Servings: 12 Yield: 6 cups Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 5 cups chopped raw broccoli florets (1 lb.)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels, toasted
- 1 shallot, minced
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the broccoli, bacon, cranberries, sunflower kernels and shallot. Stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 94, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 244, vit. C (mg): 34, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 31, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 206, Potassium (mg): 160, calcium (mg): 33, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.