- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup frozen fat-free whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 medium red or green pear or apple, cored and cut into 16 slices
1. In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter and milk until combined. Gently fold in whipped dessert topping, leaving some streaks of whipped topping. Serve with fruit wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 82, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 42, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.