Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on LOW for 6 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10 oz) 98% fat-free condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 container (8 oz) reduced-fat cream cheese with chives and onion (such as Philadelphia)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound white button mushrooms, stems discarded, cut in half (larger ones quartered)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces multicolor bow tie pasta (farfalle), cooked per pkg directions
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Season chicken with salt and place in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, stir together cream of celery soup, 4 oz of the cream cheese and the broth. Pour over chicken and scatter mushrooms over the top.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
4. Remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a plate; cut into 2-inch pieces. Stir in remaining cream cheese, the dill, parsley and black pepper. Return chicken to slow cooker.
5. Serve stew with cooked bow tie pasta.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 540, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 134, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 52, sodium (mg): 693, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.