Servings: 4 Yield: cups Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs on HIGH
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and diced
- 3 cans (6.5 oz each) chopped clams in juice, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium Old Bay seasoning
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Reserve 2 tbsp of the scallions.
2. Combine clams, crab meat, Neufchatel, mayonnaise, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning and remaining scallions in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
3. Stir in a few drops of hot sauce, if desired. Serve on crackers topped with reserved scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 131, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 52, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 243, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.