Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 3 hrs on HIGH or 5 hours on LOW
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1 20 ounce package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 ounces Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 cup packed cubes)
- 1 1/3 cups instant mashed potatoes
1. Combine broth, milk, broccoli, onion, pepper and 1 cup water in slow cooker bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
2. Whisk Velveeta into slow cooker until smooth. Sprinkle instant potatoes over soup and whisk to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 188, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 962, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.