- 1 8 ounce bottle Russian or creamy French salad dressing
- 1 12 ounce jar apricot preserves
- 1 - 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Combine salad dressing and preserves.
2. Place chicken in the slow-cooker and pour dressing mixture on top.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
4. Serve over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
- Excerpted from The Crockin' Girls Slow Cookin' Companion: Yummy Recipes from Family, Friends, and Our Crockin' Community by Nicole Sparks and Jenna Marwitz. Copyright ©2012 by Crockin' Girls LLC. Reprinted with permission of The Five Star Institute.
Nutrition Facts Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.