Servings: 12 Yield: 12 cakes Prep 20 mins Cool 5 mins Bake 375°F 20 mins to 25 mins
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 6 ounce carton plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup leftover homemade cranberry sauce
Make It Make It:
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and zest. Add the yogurt, butter, and egg and stir until just combined.
3. Divide the cranberry sauce evenly among the muffin cups, then spoon the batter over the cranberry sauce. Bake the cakes for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Set the cakes on a rack to cool for about 5 minutes, then gently twist the cakes to release them. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 167, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 29, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 18, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 146, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 28, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 177, Potassium (mg): 62, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.