- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 1 cup chilled unsweetened cranberry juice (such as R.W. Knudsen Just Cranberry)
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup cup frozen cranberries (for garnish and to keep punch cold)
1. In a small, lidded pot, bring 21/2 cups water and sugar to a boil. Turn off heat. Add tea bags; cover and steep 4 minutes. Cool.
2. In a medium punch bowl, combine cooled tea, cranberry juice, sparkling wine and ice. Stir. Pour in frozen cranberries. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 107, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.