1. Heat oven to 375 degrees . Fit a rack into a roasting pan.
2. Place turkey in prepared roasting pan. Brush oil over turkey and season with salt and black pepper. Roast at 375 degrees for 60 minutes or until temperature reaches 160 degrees . (Potatoes and vegetables, below, will be roasting at the same time.)
3. Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauces, brown sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon in a medium saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes over mediumhigh heat. Stir occasionally.
4. After 30 minutes, brush 1/2 cup of the glaze over turkey; repeat with an additional 1/2 cup after 45 minutes. Broil 6 inches from heat source for 5 minutes.
5. Allow turkey to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve remaining cranberry glaze with turkey.