Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 12 ounce bag whole cranberries
- 3/4 - 1 cup cup sugar
- 1/2 cup clementine juice (from approximately 5 clementines)
- 1 teaspoon clementine zest
- 4 clementines, peeled and segments separated
1. In a medium pot, combine cranberries, sugar (3/4 cup for a tart sauce, 1 cup if more sweetness is desired), juice, 1/4 cup water and zest. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes, until cranberries burst. Stir in clementine segments and cook 5 more minutes. Cool, cover and refrigerate until serving. (Dish can be made up to 2 days prior to serving.)
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 89, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.