Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 12 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1 French baguette (about 12 oz), cut on the bias into sixteen 1/2-inchthick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup cleaned and sliced leeks
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus 1 tsp zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, drained
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Brush baguette slices on both sides with olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes; flip and bake another 5 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a skillet. Add leeks and red pepper flakes; saute on medium heat for 5 minutes, until soft. Cool.
3. In a bowl, mix sauteed leeks with mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice and zest, mustard and salt. Gently fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture onto toasts. Garnish with parsley. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 290, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.