Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces crab claw meat (such as Phillips)
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 small potato rolls, split
- 8 small pieces frisee
- 8 teaspoons wasabi mayonnaise
- 8 lime wedges for squeezing (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, gently combine crab meat, panko, mayonnaise, red pepper, scallion, teriyaki sauce and ginger. Form into 8 small patties and place on a dish; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 4 crab cakes and cook 4 to 5 minutes, without moving, until well browned. Gently turn and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining crab cakes.
3. Place a piece of frisee on bottom of each roll and top with a crab cake. Spread cut side of each top half with 1 tsp wasabi mayonnaise and place on top of crab cake. Serve immediately with lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 290, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 26, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 409, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.