Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 hrs to 9 hrs on LOW
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark-brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
1. In a small bowl, stir together ketchup, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard, hot sauce and liquid smoke.
2. Place pork ribs in the slow cooker insert and pour 1 cup sauce over top, reserving the rest for later. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 9 hours or until very tender.
3. Remove ribs from slow cooker and brush with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 393, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 127, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 705, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.