1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 15 x 13-inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the two flours, baking soda, guar gum, ginger, salt and nutmeg in a large bowl. Make a well in the middle.
3. Microwave the coconut oil and coconut nectar in a 2-cup measuring cup for 20 seconds. Add the vanilla, orange extract and stevia and stir to combine. Pour into the flour mixture.
4. Add the water to the flour mixture and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Take about 11/2 tablespoons of the dough, shape it into a ball, and place it on the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat until you have used up all the dough, placing the balls about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Flatten each ball gently with the bottom of a measuring cup.
6. Bake the cookies for 12 to 13 minutes, or until they are a light golden brown around the edges. Rotate the cookie sheet from front to back after 9 minutes of baking.
7. Transfer the cookie sheet from the oven to a wire rack and let sit for about 10 minutes before removing the cookies to cool completely.
8. Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or wrap and freeze for up to 3 months.