Linzer cookies are easy to make when you start with a roll of refrigerated cookie dough.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
2. Work together cookie dough, 2/3 cup ground almonds and almond extract with wooden spoon in large bowl until well blended. (If dough becomes too soft to work with, refrigerate to firm, about 10 minutes.) Press dough over bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pan to wire rack to cool completely.
4. With a 10-inch side of jelly-roll pan facing you, starting from top of pan at right corner and leaving about a 1/2- to 3/4-inch border at top and sides of pan, spread about 2-1/2 tablespoonfuls orange marmalade in a 2- to 2-1/2-inch-wide strip across width of pan. Using strawberry jam, make a strip next to orange strip, across width. Repeat strips, alternating marmalade and jam, until the entire surface of the dough is covered.
5. Lightly sprinkle remaining ground almonds along the lines where the marmalade and jam meet. Then sprinkle 4 lines of ground almonds, evenly spaced, down the length of the pan, creating a total of 30 rectangles. To serve, cut into rectangular cookies along the almond lines.