1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, extending beyond sides.Cookie Dough:
2. Beat together on medium-high speed butter, sugar and yolks in bowl until fluffy, 2 minutes. On low, beat in flour and salt. Press into even layer over bottom of pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven 20 minutes or until golden and edges brown slightly.Topping:
4. Heat sugar, butter and honey in medium-size saucepan over medium heat to melt butter. Gently boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in cream and nuts. Spread over crust.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven 25 minutes or until golden and topping is bubbly. Let cool in pan on rack. Lift foil to remove cookie from pan. Cut into sixty 1 1/2 x 1-1/2-inch squares. Cut each square in half diagonally for 120 triangles. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes 10 dozen triangles.