1. Process 1 cup cereal in food processor for 1 minute, until finely crushed. Add cocoa; pulse to blend. Combine in large bowl with remaining cereal, the pecans, raisins, coconut and marshmallows.
2. Mix liquid chocolate, butter, syrup and water in small bowl. Pour over cereal mixture; stir.
3. Using half the marshmallow batter, place heaping tablespoon into each of twelve 2-3/4 x 1-1/4-inch muffin cups. Press into cups to cover bottom. Place in freezer.
4. Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Divide remaining batter into 12 equal mounds onto paper. Top with second sheet of paper or plastic wrap; flatten each mound with glass or tumbler. Remove top paper; gently round cookies into circles same size as top of muffin cups. Freeze along with muffin cups 15 minutes.
5. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 15 minutes to soften slightly. Fill each cup with 1/3 cup ice cream. Top with cookies. Freeze at least 1 hour, until solid. Unmold; serve.