Yield: 24 cookies Prep 25 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins per batch
- 1 14 ounce package peanut butter cookie dough (makes 12 cookies)
- 48 miniature chocolate-covered pretzel twists
- 48 brown miniature chocolate-covered milk chocolate pieces
- 24 red chocolate-covered milk chocolate pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Cut each dough piece in half. Shape each piece into a 1 1/2-inch triangle and place 3-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. While warm, press a chocolate pretzel on each side to resemble antlers (or attach with frosting after cookies cool). Remove and cool on wire racks. Attach milk chocolate pieces for eyes and nose with frosting. Makes 24 cookies.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 156, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 164, Potassium (mg): 54, calcium (mg): 40, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.