1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large bowl, combine pistachios, yolk, sugar, honey, flour, lemon rind, cinnamon and cloves; knead mixture until it comes together like a dough.
3. Unfold phyllo sheets; cover with plastic wrap, then damp towel. Uncover to remove phyllo sheets as needed; promptly recover.
4. Remove top sheet of phyllo to clean surface. Lightly brush sheet, edges first, with melted butter. Cut crosswise into two 12 x 8-inch rectangles.
5. Roll 2 packed tablespoons of pistachio mixture into 7-1/2-inch rope. Place along 8-inch edge of phyllo. Roll phyllo around filling, forming log. Place, seam side down, on ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter. Continue with other half of sheet, and remaining phyllo and filling.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on sheet on rack.
7. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 fingers. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar. Makes about 5 dozen.