Yield: 2-2/3 dozen Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins per batch
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) prepared sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat together cookie dough and peanut butter in large bowl until blended and smooth. Stir or knead in mini chips, peanut butter chips and peanuts until evenly distributed.
3. Drop 1 heaping tablespoon of dough for each cookie onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 15 minutes. Cool slightly on sheet. Then transfer to wire rack and cool. Makes 2-2/3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 140, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 110, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.