1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
3. With mixer on medium-high speed, beat together butter and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Add the granulated sugar and light-brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla until blended.
4. On low speed, beat in the flour mixture until blended. Fold in the peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and peanuts until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
5. Scoop about 1 heaping tablespoonful of the batter into your hands; gently flatten into a 2-inch disk. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Continue making disks with remaining dough.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden and firm. Cool cookies on pan on rack for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen.