1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
3. Beat sugars and butter in medium-size bowl until blended. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 2/3 cup peanut butter.
4. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Top each with 1/8 teaspoon chopped peanuts.
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until golden. Cool on racks.
6. Spoon about 2 teaspoons marshmallow cream on flat side of half the cookies. Spread about 1 teaspoon peanut butter on flat side of remaining cookies. Sandwich cookies together. Makes 30 sandwich cookies.