1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugars in another large bowl on medium-high speed 3 minutes, until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl after 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla until combined.
4. On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture; beat 1 minute or until completely combined. Stir in oats and morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 9 to 10 minutes or until just browned around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 40 cookies