Yield: about 54 cookies Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 12 mins per batch
- 1 2-layer-size package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the cake mix, oats, sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Combine the oil and eggs in another bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring well. Add in the cranberries and vanilla.
2. Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on sheet for 1 minute. Place on wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 103, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , sodium (mg): 67, Potassium (mg): 21, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.