Servings: 36 Yield: 36 cookies Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 13 mins
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup dark-chocolate-covered raisins (such as Raisinets), coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in oats and chocolate-covered raisins.
4. Drop by well-rounded tablespoonfuls onto nonstick ungreased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees for about 11 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack; cool completely. Makes 36 cookies.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 36; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 124, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 75, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.