Chocolate chips and chopped walnuts pair up in this delicious cookie recipe that's a definite school lunch box hit.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sugars and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer. Cream, using paddle attachment, until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
4. On low speed, slowly add in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack until completely cooled. Cut into squares and serve.